Designed to be carried over the shoulder
- Handmade in England
- Hand stamped gold Padfield signature
- Lined with red suede leather
- A large interior compartment with zip pocket
- Internal tabs to adjust the tote shape
- Detachable pouch with wrist band
- Discreet magnetic closure
Dimensions: 36cm W (base) x 29cm H x 15cm D (Handle drop 27cm)
As a natural material, variation in the texture and colour of the leather is to be expected and celebrated. Over time, and with use, the appearance of the leather will continue to evolve. This variation makes every Padfield unique.
Padfield Small Pebble Grain Leather
- Padfield leather is sourced from a British tannery and tanned using traditional methods in England, UK
- Our Small Pebble Grain leather is a natural hide, tumbled and finished to help it weather the wear-and-tear of daily life
Padfield Gold Metal Zippers
- All Padfield zippers are from YKK’s EXCELLA® range
- The highest quality metal zippers available
Caring for your Padfield
As a natural material the leather will change over time and use. You can help to protect and prolong the life of your leather accessories.
- Applying a leather nano protector spray can help protect the leather (always carry out a patch test in a discreet area first)
- If the leather becomes wet wipe dry with a soft cloth and leave to dry naturally
- Try avoid excessive exposure to direct sunlight
- Store in the dust bag when not in use
Please be aware that as with all darker leathers colour can transfer to lighter colour materials. Fabrics, such as denim, can also transfer colour on to lighter colour leathers. Suede is more susceptible to transferring colour, please consider if placing lighter colour materials inside leather or suede lined accessories. Padfield cannot take responsibility for any damage caused by colour transfer.